Monday, November 11, 2013

Instagram Rejects.

I really can't be upset about the 3 hours spent in the car 3-5 time a week when this is what I get to look at.

Anywhere from 3 to 12 to 48 months between seeing these faces together, and I couldn't be more thrilled!

 Heather's husband's hilarious empty-the-liquor-cabinet ways Part 1...

 ...and Part 2!

One last one only b/c I love these girls so very much.  And clearly I have no shame.

Leaves make my heart happy.

Clearly.

My really weird/sad attempt at dressing up as the Evil Witch of Sleeping Beauty for Halloween!

Most people you know splurge on mango juice and cherry tomatoes in the wee hours of a morning accompanied by a hangover, right?

Dreaming big with this hunk!

Hint: I think I'd like the bedroom window to face here.

I mustache you a question.  More like I windmill you a question...

City o City....I can't quit you.

I had to get my eyes dilated on Thursday and had to rock these shades.  Wiley was feeling left out.

I made an epic 45oz juice Friday, and these golden beets stole the show!!!

Taking a picture of Sara taking a picture of me { and a painful 5 year old commercial I'm in }

YOU ARE MINE.

 Denver kinda rocks Part 1...

 ...and Part 2!

Going on a bear hunt!...aka getting antsy//bored while the adults are looking at the house construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment