Monday, October 17, 2011

If we were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all live in toasters.

It isn't that I'm not a morning person, it's just that I really, really love staying cuddled up in bed for as humanly long as possible.  Though there are good things that can come of this; a restful night/mornings sleep, waking up with warm fuzzies and getting to cuddle with Forks a little longer...there are some pretty annoying things that can come of it to; hitting snooze one too many time and sleeping in 45 minutes later than you had wanted, not having time to make coffee in the morning, having to throw my hair up in a pony because I have zero time to do anything else with it, and ultimately just starting the morning, day and week with my cranky pants on.

I've set a goal for this week to be up e a r l y everyday.  Even though today is only day one, I'm already loving it!  

Here are some things I've accomplished:
Unloading/loading my dishwasher.
Signing up and getting my yoga classes squared away for the week.
Sorting my laundry.
Putting up a few more Halloween decorations.

That's right.  Who knew this morning stuff could be badass after all?  I can't forget to thank my Morning Muse #1 and Morning Muse #2 for the awesome morning inspiration!

Wish me luck for 5 straight days of morning awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment