Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tis the season.

No, no...not THAT season. Not the season of stockings, Santa and snowflakes. The season of Fall colds.

Blah.

We are celebrating this season in full force up in this hizhouse.

Much to Forks dismay, I've been up since 4:30a (even though he could have cuddled for another 2 hours minimum), took a screaming hot shower, piled on about 53 different layers and and made myself breakfast.




A breakfast of hot tea



Coffee {duh.}



And curried ginger carrot soup.



What?! You don't have soup at 5am when you are sick? Curried ginger carrot soup at that?

Weirdo.

I actually am fully aware that this all makes ME the weirdo, just play along will ya?

Aww - look who came to check on his momma!



Actually he's screaming at me to turn the lights off and go back to bed. He must not like celebrating this flu and cold season as much as I do.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:E 14th Ave,Denver,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment