Monday, June 10, 2013

Easy like Monday morning.

The mornings following a 12+ overnight shift for Hunter are fairly routine. He gets home at about 7:30am we sit and have our smoothie together. Sometimes catching up on the past 13 hours, sometimes watching the news and sometimes just staring outside the window watching the ferries come in. Usually when he heads to bed, I load up with my computer or yoga mat and head out the door for my workouts or to park my tush somewhere for a few hours working on my computer. This morning, however I've decided to take it a little slower and leave the workouts and work for later today. This morning it's me, my crochet afghan, cup of coffee, fresh flowers from the market yesterday and book 3 of the #olsonfieldbookclub against the world. And I'm happy as. can. be.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment