Wednesday, February 5, 2014

twenty fourteen :: february


During February, I will be more disciplined with my money.  I will be more disciplined with my workouts.  I will be more disciplined with my thoughts { good and bad }.  I will be more disciplined with my words. I will be more disciplined with my sleep.  I will be more disciplined with my work.  I will be more disciplined with my diet.

The above photo was taking during the summer where I challenged myself to a TED Talk 30 Day Challenge.  Everyday, for 30 days, I worked out.  I was just coming off of a pretty nasty knee(s) injury and I was itching for a routine again.  I took a photo of each of my workouts, in some capacity, for 30 days intending to blog the whole experience.  { Per usual, especially as of lately } I was too busy enjoying life than blogging about life and it didn't make the blog, so I felt using this photo was awfully fitting.

Lezzzzzdo'dis February.  

No comments:

Post a Comment