Sunday, August 24, 2014

i made this :: thai coconut curry soup!

If I could eat one soup for the rest of my existence, it would be this Thai Coconut Curry Soup.  And that statement is a pretty tall order because I love soup.



I have made this 3 maybe 4 times and each time I make it I enjoy it { i.e. absolutely freak out about how much I love it } more and more.  That is rather rare for me because my cooking habit tends to be make a recipe once, love it.  Make a recipe twice and burn myself out on the flavors/textures the second time.  This soup is easily adaptable with whatever veggies you have on hand and I tend to up the amount of curry paste used { love me some spice! } and cut the cans of coconut milk in half { while using reduced fat versus the full fat coconut milk }.  



It makes a huuuuuuge batch which is another reason I love it so.  I know it's an extra good soup recipe because not only do Hunter and Bob gobble it up { they aren't as big of soup fans as I am }, but Hunter specifically asked for this particular soup when we { i.e. me } were hankering for soup a few weeks back.

Moral of the story: Make the soup.  Love the soup.  Eat the soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment