Monday, September 29, 2014

Being happy makes me happy.

If you have a case of the Mondays, if deep down you are wishing you could rewind time 12 months and soak up the foggy + rainy mornings with your best friend.  If you wish it was possible to travel the  hundreds of miles to hug the people you know need hugs the most today.  If you long for just one more weekend afternoon spent with your better half + hot cider + miles to drive and hundreds of fall trees to ohh and ahh over.  If you are feeling slightly sad, slightly angry and slightly lost then I hope you enjoy this post with a few of my favorite things.  A few things that help me breathe a sigh of relief and for a split second help me get lost in the calm and ease of the photos.  

Happy Monday, friends.  We've got this.








All images are found on my Being happy makes me happy Pinterest board.  A little place where I collect images that for no good reason make me happy.

1 comment: