Tuesday, September 16, 2014

{Cook}Book it.

Cookbooks are my jam.  I do love the insane variety + recipe options online (thank you, Pinterest!), but there is something about not having to unlock your phone with wet/doughy hands while gunking up your screen trying to find your place in the online recipe.  That is why I've been especially thrilled at the book announcements that have been popping up in my little group of bloggers lately.  Most of them are cookbooks, but a few are not.  I feel like I should pick and choose to prioritize which books to buy first, butttttt let's be honest.  I know I'll buy them all the second I can (preorder or otherwise).  Most of them are vegan/vegetarian cookbooks (#winning!), but 2 of them are lifestyle books.  I don't care - I'll take them all!

::via::

::via::

::via::

::via::

::via::

::via::


::via::

//no photo but you should click that link to see her darling son!

These ladies above are truly some of my most favorite food bloggers (and lifestyle bloggers x2!) and I really am too excited about each one of these books.  Now.  Who wants to come over for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment