Wednesday, January 21, 2015

twenty minute design

Since switching to sales from the creative services department at the local newspaper, I've done little to no graphic design.  Which!  Was fine and dandy, until it wasn't fine and dandy.  And I realized that I missed it.

A coworker and friend of mine has challenged himself to taking 10 minutes out of the day, everyday to draw.  He's an excellent artist and had decided he doesn't draw enough.  I loved that philosophy.  

I want to start designing more.  A few days a week for 20 minutes or so, I want to design.  They won't be groundbreaking designs but it will { hopefully } be enough time to have fun without over-thinking things.





I saw this quote yesterday and fell in love with it.







1 comment:

  1. You can spend 10-20 minutes a day making my wedding invitation. Or solve all my Illustrator problems. Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete