Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Everyone is doing it.

Here is yet another fall to do list in this massive blog world for you to read!  
You are welcome.



Host a cozy Broncos Sunday + chili + hot toddy + blanket party!

Paint my nails all sorts of dark fall'like colors, and paint them often.

Expand my bread baking skills beyond my basic and simple go-to { and delic! } recipe

Cut bangs....................................maybe.

Make pho!!!

Potato-stamp a fall table runner.  #krafts

Happy Hour with all my old co-workers and friends. { !!!!! }

Get my eyes tested.  For realz.

Pick out a cute pair of glasses!  { As far as I'm concerned, the testing is strictly show as I just k-n-o-w I'll need glasses! }

Help host/coordinate our annual fall par-tay, Fakesgiving! { !!!!!!!! }

Bake something filled with fall spices, cinnamon, pumpkin deliciousness.  { I don't really have a sweet tooth at all, but would like to try my hand at baking to switch things up! }

Crunch as many leaves as humanly possible.



1 comment:

  1. BLANKET PARTY? OH OKAY! And BANGS! I have some suggestions to add, but I think I'll make me own list and then trick you into hanging out with me! SUCKA

    ReplyDelete