Friday, February 25, 2011

Girls always make passes at guys with mustaches.

When I started my blog Jan 16th, 2011 - and you would have told me "Hey Beth.  I predict you will blog about coffee mugs two days in a row." I would have laughed in your face.  But let's be honest, if you had a smile mug, mustache mug, and a blog in honor of a Disney movie you would write about it, too.

I first was introduced to this coffee mug pretty much exactly 2 years ago.  Let's take a minute to reflect on the two pictures that sent my BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Amie and I into such laughing hysterics in Urban Outfitters we were getting the stink eye.

 

Here I sit - 2 years later, still holding it up to my face and giggling every time I do.


I strongly encourage you to go out and buy feel good coffee mugs because it really is the most fun way to start the day.  Though I have to be honest, we kind of hit the peak of my collection.  Not that my striped, floral or Solar Bee (Thanks, Dad!) mugs aren't amazing, but I don't know if I can find anything clever to say about them.

Can we also talk for a second how I am wearing/using two things listed on my Excess list ?  Wife beater?  Check!  Pony tail holder?  Check!  See?!  I use them.  Granted I might not walk around wearing 12 tank tops with a hairstyle of 17 pony tails...but I'm using them.


Beth: 1
Excess List: 0

1 comment:

  1. drinking in a fun coffee cup is the best way to drink coffee and start the day! I always take my time picking out a mug when I am visiting someone's house. I love mismatched coffee cups soooooooo much! SO. MUCH.

    ReplyDelete