Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whowhatwherewhenwhy?

The last two days I've woken up with two bizarre songs in my head.  *Exhibit A, Exhibit B.  I just have one question.  Whowhatwherewhenwhy?  My first instinct is to think they were playing in my dreams, and I just woke up at that moment.  However, last time I checked, Blu Cantrell and I weren't bumpin and chillin in my dream, so I kind have to question that theory.  Any suggestions?

On a very similar note I've used to always wonder about waking up hungry.  At what point during our sleep does our stomach just start growling and needing food while we are just laying there for the better part of 6-8 hours?  Well I actually did a test on this while I was in college and figured out for me, it was 4am.  And by 'test in college', I mean waited until the night before to finish (start) a project and pulled an all nighter.


*please note:  Though I am not a loyal Glee fan, I am a loyal friend.  My aunt and all our gays are o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d with Glee, so when I saw this version I couldn't not post it for the example.

No comments:

Post a Comment