Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sometimes you just gotta stop, and smell the Avada products.

Wait, wait. That's all wrong. Stop and smell the FLOWERS! Or in my case tonight - stop and smell the rain. :)

Anyone who has been within 10 feet (inches) of me this week has heard me talk (bitch) about how I'm on the wee bit tired side while helping get everything ready for Saturday. After I got home from my hair appt tonight, I decided to screw my chores and do my favorite things:

Eat French Onion soup { YUM!!! }


Read my favorite food blogs.


Drink my favorite wine.


And cuddle up with a good book.


Okay - I'll be honest. The word "good" can be used very loosely here. You know how sometimes you fall into a huge crap tv phase? Or crap movie phase? I'm in a huge crap book phase. It starts with Chelsea and ends in Handler. What can I say? Girl makes me laugh.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a glass of Malbec to finish and a breeze to enjoy while cuddled up in my favorite quilt.

Hakuna Matata, everyone. : >

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment