Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall cookin' on the brain.

I interrupt this Labor Day recap program to bring you what I can't get enough of it seems.

Soup recipes.

I subscribe to my fair share of food blogs, and I have found more and more people posting about how they are saying screw the 90 degree temps, and bring on the soups!  I haven't hit that point yet, however I have more than enough bookmarked for when those temps do indeed fall below 60.  Heck, at this point I'll even take falling below 80!

Black and White Chili
::via::

Mushroom and Kale Soup
::via::

Cashew Corn Chowder with Cilantro Cream
::via::
Tomato Chutney
::via::
Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Good, right?!  I'll have to do a few alterations and remove the meats and dairy from a few of them, but I think these are a perfect start to welcome Fall.  Another recipe high, high, high on my list is to perfect my own version of Pho!  Hunter and I made vegetarian pho back in February using this recipie, which was SO good, but I'm anxious to make it so, so, SO good.

Thanks for reading, now if you will excuse me, I have to go wipe the drool off my chin after writing this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment