Saturday, September 1, 2012

Instagram Dump.

::juice addiction::

::royg salad::

::avacado taost; i can't quit you::

::packing priorities.  eating out of tupperware while using plastic utensils, but saved packing my good glass wine glasses for last::

::bottling h's homebrew!::

::none goes wasted::

::flu and cold godsend::

::cheers to jaime for a wonderful dinner!::

::early bird gets the cherry tomato at the farmer's market::

::phomazing::

::23 minutes early for my happy hour date.  pathetic, or awesome?::









2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog & its great. I love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica - I'm so glad you found me! And I take that as a huge compliment from someone who posts such awesome photos on her blog, so thank you!

      I hope you had a great Labor Day!

      Delete