Sunday, January 20, 2013

Good News/Bad News/Better News

Good News: Now the 3 very large bruises I have on my legs from cross country skiing { I warned you I spent a lot of that day fallen down in the snow } won't feel alone seeing as now I have a very inconveniently located, painful and nasty looking bruise on the bed of my ring finger along with a terribly sore index and middle finger.

Bad News: When I was putting some things away in Hunter's brewery last night, I grabbed the wrong part of the garage door to slam closed and ended up squeezing my first 3 fingers IN the garage door.  It hurt so badly, I wanted to pee my pants, throw up and scream at the exact same time.  I in fact did do one of those, but I'll let you guess which one.

Better News:  I can ice my right knee and fingers at the exact same time.  BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment