Thursday, March 14, 2013

Insta Dump vol.1

Unnecessary for those who follow me on Instagram, *necessary for those of you who don't.


:: gorg steamboat sunset ::

:: obsessing with the stunning scenery i get to see day in and day out ::

:: obsessing over this girl ::

:: food, drinks, laughter and tears with my girl jaim ::
:: fake blues ::
:: obsessing with mary over brussels and wine ::

:: sunrise.  rooster. ::

:: pooping my pants over seeing my amie girl in a few short hours ::
:: also, i'm saving my nh ig's for when i recap that trip! ::

:: fly back to den.  land.  get picked up by hunt and immediately get taken to city o city  lucky girl ::

:: morning at the market! ::
:: amazing view from an amazing loft ::

:: shocking ::

:: hey there, cutie! ::

:: poor man's pho = success! ::
:: most successful and happiest first run after my pt ok ::
:: how i get in my creative zone post corporate hell.  green tea + mimosa ::


*slight exaggeration.

1 comment:

  1. Unnecessary for those who follow me on Instagram, *necessary for those of you who don't. **necessary for those of you who follow me on Instagram, but are obsessed with me, so you LOVE looking at anything I post..over & over again.

    ReplyDelete