Tuesday, March 5, 2013

happy day!

March 5th.
I love this day, and have ever since I was a little girl.  Truly, as long as I have been on this earth, I have the most fond memories of March 5th.  Memories of turning the corner from winter to spring.  Memories of freshly picked flowers.  Memories of birthday parties with balloons filling up the room.  Memories of light blue, Aquamarine stones.  Memories of skipping class for sister manis/pedis.  Memories of long road trip, with the radio full blast, and singing even louder.  Memories of margarita nights.  Memories with my sister.


Happy birthday, Kate.  Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, whomever you are spending it with I hope you remember how many people love you.  How many people love you today, and every other 364 days of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment