Thursday, May 30, 2013

My office.

The numbero uno question I get asked when chatting with friends and family about our life here in Bremerton is "What do you do while Hunter sleeps during the morning/afternoon? {after working an overnight shift} or What do you do while Hunter works at night?"  My nights are a hodgepodge of volunteering at the local Farmers Market, lots and lots of yoga classes/working out at the gym in our bldg, some nail painting, some face masking, some juicing but always always a bath.  My mornings are spent splitting time between a few coffee shops close to our condo while working on my freelance, more yoga classes, little gym time but lots of running outside.  Lately though, I've been spending my mornings less at coffee shops { even though I've recently rediscovered their worth }, and more tucked in the library of our apartment building.  I think you would, too if you could call this your office everyday.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I would love to make that my office. Coffee shops are always good though. I feel more productive watching other people working in there.

    ReplyDelete