Sunday, August 4, 2013

i made this :: nori rolls

Move over spring roll.  There is a new roll in town.


Let me shock the hell out of you by saying "I've seen these vegan nori rolls over the blogs!  I have pinned them half a dozen times!  I've been wanting to make them for months!" 

Oh wait - you've heard those exact same things just worded differently every time I've share something I've recently made?  Sorry bout that.  Repetition is the spice of life.  That's how it goes, right?

I'll keep this short and sweet.  Read this.  Make your own variety.  Pat yourself on the back for curing that sushi craving while saving $50.  Exclaim over and over "I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE THIS" while shoving your face eating them for dinner.

Oh nori rolls.  You have my { and my bank account's } heart.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love that you wrote, bomb dot com. You know who that makes me think of right? :)

    ReplyDelete