1) I spent majority of the weekend with Jaime, her sister and Ryan's family helping wedding plan in addition to attending a play at the DCPA. Saturday afternoon after trying on bridesmaid dresses, Jaime, Gina and I enjoyed lunch
2) Mary Ida text me at 7:30am this morning saying she was out grabbing coffee and delivered one to my front door! So sweet and thoughtful - Mary is my morning person idol, and today was no exception.
3) I have (slowly but surely) really dug into final unpacking/decorating and I have so many pieces in my apartment that are really important to me. In one room I have one of Morgan's drawings...my most favorite drawing and my great grandma Biel's bookends. I love seeing them both with me in my apartment. : )
1) Klutz Beth wiped outtttttt Wednesday night on a run after work and it's totally safe to say that the sidewalk totally got the best of me and my right knee. I hobbled around with a bruised, bleeding and swollen knee all weekend that was really just more obnoxious rather than a low!
2) This will be my third weekend in this apartment, and I embarrassingly enough STILL have boxes in my apartment. Still. It's enough to drive me bonkers. But somehow in my 25 years of life, I've become painfully meticulous at how I decorate and what I put on my walls. One would think after 3 weeks I'd have a clue on what I want my living room to look like, but one would think wrong.
And now, a few fun photos for your enjoyment. One I took, two my mom sent me from CA. I'll let you pick who took which photos!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone