Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things that make you go :D

Walking out my front door this morning and the very first thing I see is a guy walking down the street holding a bunch of tulips. He is going to make some lucky girl (or guy) smile.

Driving to work and seeing a gentleman walking around with his Ash's already on his forehead at 8:45am. My grandma would have urged me to stop and ask if he has any single sons. Or if I'm being perfectly honest...ask if he's single himself.

Friendly strangers in Chipotle's lunch line.

Complimentary men selling the Denver Voice on the 16th St Mall. He probably only told me I looked like a Swedish supermodel for me to fork out a dollar for his newsletter but if I'm being perfectly honest, I'm not above paying $1 for a compliment.

Southwest Airlines!

Blue skies and sunshine in March.



What made you go :D today!?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment