Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pay it forward.

I was overwhelmed with nice people today.  How often can one say that?  Giving parents.  Kind landlords.    Understanding garage managers { who understand the hassle of moving and the inconvenience of losing your $75 garage badge in (hopefully) one of the 349 boxes in your apt., and who understand it just MIGHT turn up over the weekend and kindly give you 5 free Get Out Of Free Parking Garage Jail Cards instead of paying $6/day while waiting for it to turn up } Loving friends who cancel their nightly workout to grab a bite and giggle with you after an especially trying day.

I need to start paying it forward.  I think I'll start with cracking Forks' favorite window tonight for him to breathe in the crisp, fresh Spring air and flirt with the cute girlie alley cats.  Maybe he'll pay it forward by NOT waking me up by kicking around his favorite bell ball at 2am.

1 comment:

  1. Paying it forward as in sneakily leaving a bottle on wine in a friend's back seat & pretending you forgot it?! Awwwww!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete