Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Last night was one of my fa-vorite Christmas traditions with my gay boys.

Tree decorating.


It's so fun doing this with my boys because Jon has a story behind EVERY ornament. No lie. Every. Ornament. Which can make for a long tree decorating experience, but so worth it.


Cuddles and giggles with these people rank a solid 9.9 out of 10 on my fun and awesome scale.





Ornaments were hung with care,






Drinks were poured, and dinner was served as a break from the lights and ornaments. (I think Chris and I hung 9 strands of lights...I lost count. So a break was much needed and appreciated.)






And per usual, I called dibs on my most favorite ornaments when Jon doesn't need them anymore. My #1 favorite:



It was a magical night and perfect end to the weekend!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment