Monday, December 19, 2011

Ramble on :: take 2.

Ramblings of a Monday Morning.

Three more sleeps until I head to CA for Christmas!!!

Three more sleeps until I have to finish up my family’s Christmas shopping. Oy.

I don’t know why, or what it is – but white towels instantly put me in a better mode. I luff them.

Thinking back on it, I can’t help but laugh out loud thinking how I packed a curling iron + hair straightner this past weekend. I think there was maybe 25 minutes total where I wasn’t wearing Hunter’s grey beanie. Now I know for next time.

It’s snowing!!!!!

I love when my boss says “Just get one of our P-Cards and go buy a few Photoshop Plug In’s. It’ll be expensive…but you’ll love them.”

Every single Holiday season since I graduated High School I have traveled a very long distance for Christmas. Either 4.5 hours driving in poor weather, or flying to a different state. Both which usually includes a serious amount of packing, driving in snow (even to DIA, 30 minutes is too many minutes to put up with) and usually a large amount of stress for making sure I get to my destination on time and safely. I know not to wish my life away, and I love traveling to see my family, but a teeny tiny part of me longs for waking up in my own house, and having people come to me. Maybe someday. : )

I really am digging my hair today, thanks to Mary and the best Christmas gift ever…..a curling WAND!

If anyone happens to know the combination to my storage unit downstairs, I’d really appreciate if you could send it my way. For the LIFE of me I can’t remember what it is…nor can I find the little sticker that has it on there. Darn. Darn. Darn.

I get to see my grandma over Christmas!! Granted I just saw her in October, but there is something super magical about Christmas with my grandma.

Hunter and I are going on our first ever double date tonight! Technically it’s my first double date ever, but I’m extra excited to spend it with two of our favorite people, Jaime and Ryan!

James and I had the most heavily lunch at Tony's Meat Market over lunch. It was so fun to just sit and have girl talk for a while, too!

I’m sure I could come up with more, but I won’t bore you with what color towels I prefer to use. However, I’d love to be bored by your ramblings!! Feel free to dump some in my comments section if you so chose. If not, enjoy your Monday friends!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I want some strawberries....oh, and hot chocolate. I wonder if the roads are as bad as people are saying. I should've worn socks...or pants that cover my ankles at least. Why hasn't the doctor emailed me back? I'm nemo-lutely ready to go home!

    ReplyDelete