Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Raindrops on roses...

A few of my favorite things as of late:

My mom's smile. My heart is always so full when I get to spend time with her!






A purring kitty in a Santa hat. Enough said.





A sweet sweat workout when my head and body both match up to push through.




A new manicure! Glitzy and glam for the new year.




Christmas gifts that come in the mail from my favorite Eric! <3






Family time. Family laughs. Family memories. I'm so blessed!






Fruit plates as an afternoon snack. Done and done.






His and her Whole Foods salads. I can't believe I've found someone who loves veggies MORE than I do.






I'm addicted to these guys! Fresh from CA.






Redonkously silly roommates. Always smiling those two.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment