Monday, December 12, 2011

Ramble on.

Ramblings of a Monday Morning.



My hair has been styled the exact same way since Saturday morning. Even while sleeping, it stays pinned twisted back/low bun. Hunter has encouraged me not to redo it in the mornings, but I know it’s just a ploy to get me to walk around with bed head.



My heart is sad that I missed my BFF/cousin/may-as-well-be-sisters bridal shower this weekend! I ca-n-not WAIT for her wedding in February!



I had justified it to myself as to why I deserved a breakfast burrito from the little café in our work building this morning, but the SOB is closed until Wednesday! W.T.F.



I need to remind myself to sneak in a glass of water in between cups of coffee or else come 11am I have the coffee shakes, and a grueling headache.



I’m minutes away from writing my To Do list for the week…and this one I NEEEEEEEEEEEED to stick to. No if’s, and’s or butt’s about it.



GO BRONCOS!!!



I have quite a few gifts on their way from online shopping, and I’m a little anxious on when they will actually arrive.



Hunter and I leave Friday night for a quick weekend getaway and it’s the only thing that’s gotten me through these first 3 hours of work.



Home Alone needs to find its way to my DVD player, and soon. I’ve had a serious craving to watch it for weeks now!



I’m growing to learn I have an unhealthy relationship with BWW. I could eat them morning, noon and night. For realz.



10 more sleeps until I’m in CA! Whoopie whoop.



Nerd Alert: I can’t stop thinking up new ways to wrap my Christmas gifts this year. I wish I could take a day off and hunker down with coffee (and water!), Home Alone and all my crafting supplies needed for a successful gift wrap session.




Mary Ida is to thank for my latest Bing Crosby Christmas music obsession.




I luff my friends.



It’s fun to think when this week my coworkers will actually push me out the window in annoyance of 8 straight hours of Christmas music playing from my computer.



Hunter and I have big, BIG sledding plans this weekend! I could pee I'm so excited. I can't believe I've met someone who loves playing in snow more than me.




Feel like rambling, too? Take full advantage of my comments section!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment