Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beth'sFavoritesTube

It's not uncommon for YouTube videos to see my work inbox anywhere from 1 to 15 times per day.  I thought I'd take a minute and share some of my favorite ones I've seen lately!

{ 1 }


Sa-eriously, I love everything about this video.  Her hair.  Her nails.  Her emotional 3-7 scale {because sadly, I can relate.  Who else do you know that cries at Folgers commercials EVERY SINGLE TIME?!}  {I can't believe I just admitted that.}  This is probbbbably the 7th time I've watched this today!  Yet I laugh {and tear up} each and every time.

{ 2 }


Similar to #1, I could, and have watched this video appx 12 times.  When I showed it to Jon his EXACT words were" BETH.  Are you f@cking CRYING??!?!?!"  And my response was "YES JON.  I AM OKAY.  WHERE IS YOUR HEART?!"  I love it.  I dare you to watch it without being moved even in the slightest!  The bride's raw, honest and beautiful reaction is just so heartwarming to me.


{ 3 }


This was sent to me today from a dear friend, and not only do I la-ove the song, I simply adore her commentary at the end.  Please listen and wait for those final 10 seconds!


{ 4 }


I have no idea why, but I can laugh, and laugh.  And laugh.  And laughandlaughandlaughandlaugh at this video each and every time I watch it.  I have a secret girl crush on Grace, and video just reinforces that.  "Grace Grace with the Alien face.  She comes from outer space, I wanna spray her with mace."  I also love her nails.  I'm thinking I need a new manicure just with the common love for orange/coral nails so far in this post.  And I may or may not end every conversation now with byeeeeeeeee!

{ 5 }


This dog is bad a.  The end.

{ 6 }


And this one is for you.  You know who you are.  "Oh Don Paino."  I can't wait for you to read this at work and come over to my desk Little Old Lady'ingggggg!

No comments:

Post a Comment