Friday, February 3, 2012

24 inches my butt.

The snow that the entire state of Colorado has been obsessing over for the las 24 hours has finally made it.  Admittedly, I'm a little disappointed in the amount of snow...they were talking hot shot numbers like 22inches or 24inches by Saturday...and I think we got 8 so far.  Granted it will continue snowing all day, so fingers crossed!  Regardless I have a hot date tomorrow that includes a nurse, sled and a hillside.  Jealous?!

How am I spending this day you ask?  Well I actually have a plate full of work that I need to actually work on....boo!  But I'll be a much happier Beth doing it from my bed with my kitty by my side than at my desk!
The second I caught wind of working from home, I immediately changed back into my pj's!
My office window today.


I had to laugh out loud when I saw my work inbox today.  All things snow related, a baby announcement and Jon challenging a snowball fight between the "Gays vs Straighties"

No joke, he was curled up in a ball and when he saw me headed his way with my camera he put his paw over his face. 

Judge my breakfast and just see what happens.




Our friend Jimmy sends out Friday Jams each week, and I'm actually digging this week's tune.


Right?!  Last week was Brett Dennen who Mary and I actually saw live a few months back!

                                     

I'm not going to give Jimmy too much credit though, because 80% of the other weeks it was

                                    

                                  
The last one he calls his personal mantra.  Yeah.  Ok Jimmy...

ANYWAY - what is your ideal way to spend a snow day?!

1 comment:

  1. So many comments to make...

    #1: I love those PJ pants; they make me so happy! Snuggle up in those and you are sure to have a great snow day!

    #2: It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday! Thanks for making my Friday morning by posting my favorite song celebrating the best day of the week.

    #3: I hope your snow day does not hinder my ability to drag you out of your house for some food/drink HH funness at 5p!

    ReplyDelete