Sunday, February 19, 2012

I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.

This quote has helped me through a lot lately and was one I just had to share.

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn


I can't wait to share some stories and a few pictures from Hunter and my quick trip to see his parents in WY this weekend!  It is a weekend I will hold so near and dear to my heart always.  Treasured and memorable to say the least.  


I'm off to a hot shower, then falling asleep with said memories close to my heart and a smile on my face.


xo



No comments:

Post a Comment