Monday, October 8, 2012

What are you having for dinner tonight?!

Happy Monday, friends!  I hope your weekend was packed with perusing in and out of antique stores, knee high socks, beer, lots of laughter, long runs in the brisk fall air, football game after football game and some pretty primo cuddling.  I know mine was.

Tonight, the beer-master { him }, and the beer-master's assistant { me } will be working on a new holiday home brew!  Think ginger, orange peel, star anise and hops.  I can't. wait. to try it!............ in just a few short months.  It's always a challenge to decide on dinner whilst brewing because the kitchen ends up being 99.9999% consumed with beer goodies.  Since we ate out all weekend, I'm challenging myself to making a strictly grilled vegan meal, and here is what I think it'll look like.

A mix between this + this will go down without question, but I'm also thinking maybe some sort of grilled tofu, or possibly grilled portobello mushrooms?  Maybe even a grilled flatbread if I'm feeling really ambitious?

I can't help but drool over what we'll have for dinner at yes, 10am.  It's normal right?  Lie to me, will ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment