Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In love with love.

Okay, maybe a bit dramatic.  I'm not so much in love with my love, but Jaime and Ryan's love.  I know I don't need to go on and on about who these two are, because if we all had a nickel for every time I mentioned the two names Jaime and Ryan on this blog, we could pay for their entire wedding.  Well, let's be honest, there is no need to get all dramatic on you's guys {that was supposed to be a grammatical error, Rebeca}; in all actuality we'd probably be able to buy ourselves a small Starbucks brew coffee.  Espresso shot, maybe.  Anyway - I've mentioned way back when how they had asked me to be in their wedding, and only a dummy would have said no.  There are literally dozens of reasons that I am not only excited for their wedding day and to celebrate {party} all night long, but also stand up at the isle representing the love they have for each other.

Let's swoon over the happy couple, shall we?

Thanks for the photo, Nicole !

::swooning::

Jaime's sister Gina and I met tonight to go over bridesmaids duties, and I am beyond excited for all the ideas we came up with.  I'd be lying if I said the best ideas came after the adult beverages were flowing, but I really don't think that matters, now does it?  We listed out what all needs to be done for the Work Bridal Shower, the Friends and Family High Tea Bridal Shower, and most importantly, the Bachelorette Party. {holla!}  Jaime is one of the classiest bitches I know {I had to declass her just a tish by adding a curse word after 'classiest'.  Judge me.  I dare you.} and one of the few people I could think who would want a Bridal Shower of High Tea, and refuses any feathers or male body part straws at her Bachelorette Party but instead requests a 6 course meal.  I wouldn't dream of giving away all the details, but here are a few images from the world wide web to help you get a vision for what our visions are!

A fun place to start and end our night celebrating Jaime's bachelorette life!

There will be a ton of these for every event we have planned.  {duh}

B & W = Love

This way for Cocktails & Cupcakes!

Get cozy and enjoy celebrating Jaime and Ryan!

Gina nearly kicked me out of the wedding when I suggested we attempt these as DIY, so instead we will be purchasing them. ; )

Ahhh - so so fun.  Love you guys.  Muah, muah, muah.


No comments:

Post a Comment