Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mission Accomplished.

I ended up walking to Cheeseman Park to run the loop and got a kick arse run in. I was shocked at my time when I finished because it was SO much faster than I had planned for. Buttttt then I googled it and the loop was only 1.5 miles not 3 miles like I had for whatever reason thought. Fail. But I did NOT pass out/fall and bust up my knee, which are 2 things that have happened to me while running in the past 4 months.

I was noticing that I was getting a ton of funny looks the entire time I was there, which isn't totally unusual because 9.98 times out of 10 I dance to music/sing out loud. I guess which disturbs people? Whetever. But when I got home, I realized the reason behind the funny looks.


Check out THAT tan line. You too can get one as impressive as this if you fall asleep reading in the park on a 90+ Sunday afternoon.

Please don't do that. And if you do, use sun screen/sleep in the shade.

Wow - this post is even boring me. Cheers to you if you are still reading, and cheers to you if you quit a looooong time ago.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment