Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Photo a Day :: 8-14

Let's do this.

{ day eight } Window.




This is one of my most favorite pieces in my apartment. I stumbled upon it about 2 years ago when I was headed to the grocery store at my old apartment. I see this guy hauling "trash" into the back of his truck, and when I saw this in his hand, I (without even looking) pulled over, walked across the street and asked him if he was throwing it away. He had this guilty/excited look on his face and said it was original to the house and had been saving it for 7+ years but never found anything to do with it. He gave it to me on the condition that I'd put it to use - and that I have! It's the first thing you see upon walking into my apartment, at the top of the first flight of stairs in my unit. I use it for hello's to company, love notes to Hunter, or just doodles that make me smile. This week they are flowers to represent what is blooming all around us!

{ day nine } Red.




The fun and random red cork in part of my cork collections on display in my kitchen!

{ day ten } Loud.




I la-la-love my garlic kitchen timer, but holy moly is it l.o.u.d. I guess that is the point, eh?

{ day eleven }  Someone You Talked To Today.




All these fancy people at our first BBQ of the season! So fun, so yummy and so perfect.

{ day twelve } Fork(s).




It's no wonder he's crosseyed.

{ day thirteen } A Sign.




I found this on my run tonight and not only saw it as a sign on the side of the road, but a sign as a daily reminder/challenge.  I dare you to accept the challenge, too.  : >

{ day fourteen } Clouds.




One of my favorites from when Hunter and I went flying! My heart started racing when I was even paging through the pix to find this one. Love it.

Holla.  Can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment