Thursday, July 21, 2011

High larry us.

I may be crazy, but this is one of the most entertaining news articles I’ve read in quite some time.


Don’t think for a second that I’m talking about the actual news article.  What I’m talking about are the re-donkulous comments people are making on them.  I copy and paste some of my favorite to Mary, but when she was less than impressed, I decided to express myself in a different way.  By blogging it so I don’t have to hear if you guys agree or disagree with me on this entertainment level being a solid 10.  I also had to leave all the spelling errors because it’s really my favorite part.

ashley Wed 02/23/11 7:14 PM
u dumb..dey aint say it was kim k..dey said t was her look alike ..duuuhhh

@ Ashley – Did you really just type that ignorant garbage? You obviously didn’t comprehend the comment. Moreover, you probably cannot comprehend mine either; given that it is comprised of words with more than 5 letters. But you have the audacity to call someone else dumb? Please for the love of god and all that is holy get an education!

Jess Thu 02/24/11 2:39 PM
no thats not Kim. that is her look a like

Reply

Thu 02/24/11 6:11 PM
i’m glad to see captain obvious has landed.


lexi Wed 02/23/11 7:24 PM
Kim K is intelligent.


YOUR PICTURES IS REALLY NICE ? I LAKE YOUR IN PICTURES IN MAIMI SHOW WITH YOUR SISTER THINK YOU EMMA,good day to you


And my favorite, for some reason:
The Kardashians make me miss Paris Hilton.

Thank you for laughing until you got tears in your eyes right along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment