Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Who?!

Seriously, who makes soup when the temps were in the 100's just days before?

Me. That's who. My sister makes the *best* minestrone soup, and after a particularly trying day yesterday, the only thing in all the land I wanted was a bowl of her soup. I don't have the means to ask what her secret ingredient is, so I went ahead and made my own version. It wasn't nearly as good, but temporary filled the void. Sadly, the recipe I used was much too resemblant to this cabbage soup I had to eat multiple times a day for a week on this ridiculous cleanse I did a few years back.

After I had a little cup tonight, I literally stuck my head in the freezer to try and cool off. Yeah, all in all it was a fail. Oh well - it's the thought that counts, right?




Right.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment