Sunday, July 17, 2011

Food Network and duct tape.

Thats what good weekends are made of.

If I have anything to do with it, every weekend morning in the Summerfield Casa looks like this.






PJ's, coffee and Food Network. 90% of the time, my mom and I are watching the same Food Network show and are texting about what we like/don't like.

Now of course, there are some mornings that don't end up like this. Take yesterday morning for example, where I woke up on my friend Sara's sofa. See, Friday night we took it upon ourselves to celebrate 40's of beer and duct tape.


All I have to say about that, is Edward and his 40 hands can go to h e double hockey sticks. Me and my hangover that lasted until 11pm might be holding a grudge.


But I've got to tell you, it was one of the most fun, hard earned hangovers I've ever had.


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment