Thursday, July 7, 2011

Well, I'm off to Vegas!

Chad is a PE teacher for K-6th graders on a teeny tiny little indian reservation in New Mexico.  In the summers he also helped start a ZYEP Summer Camp (whose website takes appx. 7 minutes to navigate through.) and a sports camp.  The point of me telling you this is that he is around kids alllllllllllllllllllllll the time.  Let's look at how darn cute the kids are, and how darn cute Chad Rail is.  Yes, he's the one with his tounge out and hands in the air like he's about to dance. 


Can we also talk for a second on how cute he is around kids?!  You can tell the little shits in that community LOVE him.  We'll be on the phone while he's getting gas, running to the store, or walking back to work and you can just hear in the background "MR.WAIL!!  HI MR.WAIL!  MR. WAIL!!  HI!!!!!!!!!"  They can't say their r's, which makes it even cuter.  I always make him say to me "Mr. Wail!  I want the wed one!"  When they ask him for a red something or another.

Can you tell how proud of him I am?

ANYWAY.  I diagress. I am constantly making him tell me stories before we go to bed of cute things that happened to him at work that day.  When I beg and plead extra hard, I get photos in the afternoon which makes my day like no other.  I'm not sure what it was about this particular one that makes me laugh time and time and timeandtimeandtimeandtime again, but it just cracks me UP.


Well, I'm off to Vegas!!!  Hahahahaha...see I'm laughing with my by myself. 

Other good ones include peeing on feet, new finger nail polish, him tying little girl's bows (how cute is cute?!), the word February, crackers snuck into the little boy's bathroom...the list really never ends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment