Sunday, July 24, 2011

I fergot.

There is something about the night that I forgot about.
There are a few things in life I take 101% joy in:
Flying a kite.
Running through the sprinkler.
Holding a baby.
*Sailboating.

While walking back to the car tonight, we happened upon 3 sprinklers in a front yard, and you know I ran threw those sum'bitches.

I don't have a pix of the running, rather the aftermath.





My maxi dress hanging to dry. It was tots worth it, BTW.

*I've never been sailboating, but I know I'd looooove it. If you'd like to take me anytime soon, call me! Or text me. Or Facebook me. Or IM me. Or snail mail me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I got engaged on a sailboat! It was so romantic! You need to go... but only in Lake Superior because anywhere else would just be lame.

    ReplyDelete