Monday, August 8, 2011

Bad mood blocker.

I woke up this morning in a foul mood. My kitty cat decided to be so naughty from 2:00am until about 3:30am so I had a rough night’s sleep. I was burning myself left and right on my curling iron. My dang computer wouldn’t play the only song I wanted to listen to because apparently it won’t even let me use YouTube anymore. (Don’t worry, I used my phone. Crisis averted.)

I knew posting that post on Friday would give me the ultimate karma for a bad mood in the near future, so I sucked it up and found a few ways to get past my crankerness.

Silly texts to the people I love:






Good hair days:




Dancing in the car on my way to work.


And fantastical coffee through and through.



I think I'll get through the day juuuuuuust fine. ; >

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment