Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Near or far…

…my friends rock:
 
11:31 AM Summerfield, Beth
So serious question:
How do you plan to celebrate my day of birth on Saturday?
 
Shannon Stephney (APAC Customer Services Inc)
Well - I will probably celebrate by watching Drop Dead Gorgeous, The Sweetest Thing, and The Six Feet Under finale. Then I’ll be so depressed, I’ll go stuff my face with a $5 Buck Box from Taco Bell.
 
 
maryidaolson: Iz you having a cake?
11:11 AM bethsummerfield: No
11:12 AM maryidaolson: Why not?
bethsummerfield: uhhh – I don’t know.  I'm too old for a cake
maryidaolson: BETH.  You are having a cake.  I'll make you a cake.
 
 
From: Rebeca Dassinger
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:32 AM
To: Summerfield, Beth
Subject:
 
Guess who you'll see in TWO DAYS?! TWO DAYS!
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment