Wednesday, June 27, 2012

And just like that...

...we're home.




I won't lie - I went through quite the Susan Sad Face, Debbie Depression (no clue where those two phrases came from) the past few days knowing I'd have to be back in CO, at work today.  But contrary to my own belief, it actually isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Or really bad at all.  Don't get me wrong, I'll take the rain-forest and beach dinners ANYYYYYYYYYYday of the week over this, but I've loved hugging, catching up and laughing with my favorite people.  It's going to take me a while to write out a blog post of our 1.5 week trip, but I'm dead and determined to do it.  Until then, you get to put up with my rambles of life combined with 5:30am wake up call, venti coffee and 3 hours in the car already today.  LUCKY BITCHES.

Random facts you didn't know, and probably wish you still didn't know:
I'm more concerned with my 650+ unread blog posts than I am my unread work emails.
I have 2 packets of tuna at my desk for lunch, which I was over the moon thrilled with cus'because I didn't think I had anything.
I won't lie; I missed Daily Grace.
Raise your hand if you are excited to see how hot my attic apartment will be tonight after the past week of temps in the 100's!  { crickets  }  { crickets don't raise their hands, btw }  { neither does this girl }


No comments:

Post a Comment