Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Recipe inspiration overload.

This happens every now and again - where my favorite blogs that I follow just kill it day after day with their amazing recipes. These past few weeks have been no exception!  It could be because I've been on a very strict chicken noodle soup and sweet potato diet for nearly 3 weeks now, but I've been bookmarking recipes { what feels like } by the dozen almost daily!  I'm convinced that this vacation is going to cure what ails me, and I'll come back in perfect health (a girl can dream, right?!) so when we get back to CO soil.  Here are a few things I'll be itching to cook.

Smitten Kitchen's :: Broccoli Parmesan Fritters
Oh She Glows :: Raw Taco Salad
                          Spicy Potato 'n Black Bean Burittos
                          Thai Crunch Chicken Salad
How Sweet it Is :: Asiago Portobello Burgers with Roasted Red Peppers + Balsamic Glaze
Everyday Musings :: Sweet Potato & Black Bean Soup
What's Cookin, Chicago? :: Green Pobalno Rice
Create Loves :: Green Tea Ice Cubes
Skinnytaste.com :: Oven "Fried" Pickles


Good, right?

It's better, nescafe?  Will any Grace anyone?  Yes?  No?  Yes?  No.  Okay then.


I know most people use Pinterest for things like this, with a witty but cute album { or whatever they are called } title, but asking me to spend just a quick 10 minutes on Pinterest to pin things like this is like asking the sun not to rise.  Ain'tgunnahappen.  It's either an all day Pinterest day, or a no Pinterest day.

That is such a hard word to type.  Pinterest.  Pintrets.  Piinterset.

Okay, I'm gracefully bowing out now....

No comments:

Post a Comment