Monday, June 11, 2012

Take a breath....

...of fresh air!  Taaa'da!  New blog layout.

One of the great things about being a graphic designer is you can swap up your blog layout wheneva you want to.

And one of the worst things about being a graphic designer is you can swap up your blog layout wheneva you want to.

I've always gotten sick of my design pretty quickly, and this space is no exception.  It was time for a spring/summer revamp on this here blog anyway, so no time like the present!  I'm wanting to organize this space a little better, so you'll be seeing some changes or two over the next few weeks.

Anyway - I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love it! It looks like candy! Perfecto for summer. Yer taluntud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE, L-O-V-E the new layout, especially the images down the right column!!! You are an amazing graphic designer and I am happy to see all the great changes you have made to your site.

    ReplyDelete