Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear Roey and Katherine.

Mary is back in North Dakota prepping her little butt away these final days before her beautiful sister's wedding on Saturday! We still text like crazy whenever she's gone, and it shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did when Mary text that Roey made me something yesterday morning:



Roey has like the best singing voice (Grease Lightening is my favorite little number of hers!), which is why I guessed a song, but they managed to do me one better!



(Isn't she so pretty?!) Keeping the DS alive back in ND! Then! I was in the waiting room of the doctors office yesterday afternoon when, low and behold, I received:



Oh yes. That is Mary's adorable little niece Katherine. Needless to say that put a smile on my face and made the appt that much easier to bear.



Now all I need to do is sort through my growing collection before I have to go in for my upper scope this morning, and all my anxiety will just melt away!

Thank you for much needed pick me up, Roey and Katherine! And to Mary for delivering them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment