Friday, June 1, 2012

Dear Karley and Mary

After an especially rough week (I can't believe it's been a week already!) when I logged on to check my blogs this morning, and I saw Karley's post title of "Dear Beth", I immediately started crying.  I'm a sensitive soul lately, mmkay?  The tears don't just end at Folger's commercials lately.  Anyway, where was I?  Oh right, Dear Beth + tears + Karley doing the David Summerfield!

THEN.

I come on to blogger to blog about it, and I see Mary's blog post with the same title DEAR BETH.  What are these two trying to do?  Prompt Niagra Falls?  Mission accomplished, ladies.  ; >

All jokes aside, these two ladies are support queens.  I've been feeling Karley (and Robby's) love constantly from Minnesota, and Mary - well we might drop a text or two (dozen) starting maybe earlyish in the morning (as soon as I wipe the sleep out of my eyes) and her support, drop by's, gifts for the sick and laughter has pulled me out of many many many an icky mood!

Mary and I always laugh because between Karley and I, well, we haven't had the greatest year of perfect health.  So whenever Mary gets a call from Karley saying she had to go back to the ER, or that she isn't feeling well Mary will immediately come to me saying "Alright - well Karley is sick this week, so just beware because you will probably be up next."

I love you girls!  Thank you for being so awesomespice, beautimus and highlarryus.

Circa 2006 :: Mary's birthday!

And keeping in tradition - The David Summerfield



In all it's bed head, no makeup, sleepyface glory!

1 comment:

  1. You looks gorgeous! -where are you right now?- Casual. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete