1. I am currently inhaling blueberries, raspberries and cantaloupe this morning. It's a huge deal for me because I've never been a fruit girl. I live and breathe by my veggies, but lately fruit is the first thing I turn to. SHUT YOUR EARS CAULIFLOWER AND CABBAGE. YOU CAN NEVER BE REPLACED. Also, I can never spell cantaloupe correctly on the first try.
2. My friend Julia knows how much I love the raspberries from Central Market in Poulsbo. She lives in Poulsbo and text me yesterday saying she picked up some for me and was bringing them to the Farmer's Market. I volunteer/work for/with Julia at the Market on Sunday and Thursdays and I thought it was incredibly sweet and thoughtful of her, which makes sense because she is an incredibly sweet and thoughtful gal.
3. We watched Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close last night. I read the book a few weeks ago, so it was still on the forefront of my mind while watching it. I took away 2 main things: I should never expect movies to be as good as books and I need to start reading happier books. I guess I took away 3 things, the third being never watch a movie with someone when you've read the book and the other person hasn't. Sorry for the constant correcting of the plot line and basically ruining the movie for you, H.
4. I simply can not get enough of this song lately. Repeat, all day err'day.
5. Over the weekend I'm hoping to finish a project I've been working on for a few months now. Keep your fingers crossed for moi!
6. We were out for a 2 night, 3 day camping trip this past weekend and it was incredibly dreamy. The entire trip out felt like one huge hug from Mother Nature. The only way the trip would have been more perfect was if the bunghole who had the last camping site before us didn't take it upon themselves to leave CRAB SHELLS spread all.over.the.site which made it smell unpleasant to a girl who doesn't care for seafood to begin with.
Here are a few snaps from our getaway!